Monday, February 8, 2010

School starts...

My Redchest and Peacock Endlers' recently released lots of healthy fry..Good thing I got a ready nursery for them to occupy. The algae hasn't come yet to go in with these kids due to the newly set-up frystation which is done only a couple of weeks back... Maybe in the next few days they (algae) will start to appear...My plan is to feed ample amount of granulated brown fishmeal pellets I got from the Philippines(Very common in most of the Pets shops there. I had a good experience with this kind of pellets in my guppy days so why not give it a shot with ELB newborns) I will then put a couple of snails to scavenge any uneaten food and leave the water til it turns green. Water changes should be at a minimum level in order to achieve this, but had to monitor the feeding so as not to spoil the water...

Later on...




No comments:

Post a Comment