Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ELB & WildGuppy Comparison

See for yourself!
Some Fish-nuts claim that Endler's Livebearers is just a local population of Wildguppies and not a species on its own...
To prove them wrong, I took a couple of Tictac boxes and select the most Vibrant Wildguppies that I have and let them settle down for about five minutes! After which I put the 'Endlers' in the box, place the box next to each other using the same intensity of lighting above...And with just a second I took some photos of them (Not giving enough time for the Endlers to settle and regain its color). The result is clear even for a nursery kid to identify which is more Vibrant & Colourful...
ELB will outshine any wildguppies no matter where it came from.

Here are the photos to compare...


I don't have to tell you where is the ELB and where is the Wildguppy...

Vibrant vs. Bland

Peacock Endlers and Peacock wannabe...

Clear now?

No comments:

Post a Comment