Sunday, February 7, 2010

Some of my Cleaning Crew

Heres a Picture of some of my Livebearing snails before they end up in the garbage...

Last night I did some cleaning of one of my tanks that has been infested by Livebearing Snails.. I netted out most of them as they float on the surface... It took me about 30 minutes to eradicate 3/4 of their population...The growing numbers of these snails is sometimes uncontrollable,,,And we need to do some stuffs that are beneficial for our ELB's...Which involves + some of them!...



Ramshorn snail @ work...



I wonder how slow this snail is that moss has the time to grow on its shell...



Oscar has stolen a bunch of algae and is in hiding... The Endlers fry is searching the area to kill him...


Take a closer look at the maniac... Hehehe funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment