Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Posters I've done for the hobby

Here are the Posters Ive designed (Using Adobe Photoshop CS3) showing the different phenotypes of Endlers Livebearers, Printable in A2 size paper (should be glossy)... The pics posted below are low resolution images.. Anybody interested pls email me at earthscapedesign@gmail.com so I could send you the higher ones...
The photos are'nt mine and are mostly borrowed from some kick@$$ Japanese website ( http://myhome.cururu.jp/enndorajii... and some which I can't remember), some pics came from Ms. Karen Koomans...
My Sincere Apology for those cool guys who I havent mentioned here... ( you've got some nice Pictures so i stole and compiled it.. haha Kiddin!) please send me a mail If i have stepped in your shoes.. I hope not...
Cheers!
Gelo















No comments:

Post a Comment